Green Panama Hat










On Sunday my friends and I went to Park City for brunch and shopping for our Sunday Funday.
We found some awesome stuff and while out shopping I found this amazing green panama hat. I have been looking for a panama hat for quite some time, but haven't been able to find one that looks good on me, or it was too expensive. I found this one at Propect on main street and was ecstatic. If you are looking for an awesome panama hat go up to Park City and go to Prospect because they have awesome hats for a great price. On Sunday's it is also the Park Silly market and we had a blast walking through the tents and having homemade avocado pistachio popsicles, gelato and mango green tea. If you are looking for a great Sunday activity I suggest Park City. Everything closes around 5 pm though so make sure to get there early. 

ps. If you go to Park City eat at The Eating Establishment for brunch. We had the best belgian waffle and huevos rancheros I've ever tasted. Highly recommended.

Comments

Popular Posts