Shamoo

Meet my Best Friend
Meet my Best Friend 
Samantha Brooke Warner
She is gorgeous, talented, smart, HILARIOUS, and one of the kindest people i know.
Currently she is going through a lot. And how she handles things the way she does I don't know.
If I am not with her then I am probably bored at my house. 
Ever heard of the word HOLLA? Yeah she practically made that word cool.
She is also the most CLASSIC person i know (yet another one of her words.. classic) (notice the picture above)
I am moving to Los Angeles in September and I don't know how I will be away from her.
I am really sad, but really excited for us to move on to the next chapter of our lives.
Because yes. She is going to come visit me in LA and meet her husband.
The blond hair, blue eyed hunk who happens to be going to school to be a doctor.
Look out for her in people magazine wearing one of my designs... or standing next to me hahaha
You have unofficially kinda met my best friend... That means your life is now complete.
I love you Sammy Warner

Comments

Popular Posts