Lets talk men and style!

So recently I was having a conversation with my best friend and we were talking about everything we want in a guy. On my list, as you probably could guess it, is that he dresses well. She said she doesn't want someone who dresses extremely well because she doesn't want him to dress better than her. I can understand that, but for me, him dressing well makes me want to always dress my best. 
Am I right? 
Lets be real... a semi-good looking guy goes up in points with me when he has a good sense of style.
Frankly it doesn't take much for a guy to dress well. A few staple items and they can call it good. Take Ryan Gosling, for example he dresses pretty simple, but still has put together outfits. 
So i'm curious. Is a guy who has a sense of style on your list? Or could you care less?












Comments

  1. They become BABE status if they dress well. MMM priority.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts