The Story

Most everyone is going to find out so I am going to tell the real reason in my own words, here on my blog.

Two weeks ago something kept telling me that I need to move home and get my associates degree at a school in Utah and then apply for an advanced fashion design program after that. I did not want to do that so I brushed the thought out of my mind. The thought kept coming back and I knew that I needed to get on my knees and pray, so that is just what I did. I prayed about it and read my patriarchal blessing and basically got my answer. The next day I fasted all day and at the end of my fast I got the answer "you know what you should do" that answer was so powerful because I knew it came right out of heavenly fathers mouth. I did know that I needed to move back home I just didn't want to do it.

So, yes, I am moving back home, tomorrow night actually. I will be home and you will probably see me around and now you can know why I am home. I know many people judge and that's fine if I am, but if people think it's because I couldn't handle it out here then they are  so wrong. I love it out here and I handled myself great, it's just not my time to be here right now. So I am going to get my associates at a school I never wanted to go to and then I am going to apply for the Accelerated program at FIT and hope that because I am doing what the lord wants that I am one of the 50 that get accepted. So, yes I am moving home, but just because I will be in Utah for 2 years doesn't mean my dream of becoming a fashion designer isn't going to come true. Actually because I am doing what God wants and needs me to do I think it will definitely come true and it will happen the way it is supposed to happen.

I am ready for my new journey ahead of me, that was just slightly altered to better myself.

Ps. I have a ton of sketches that I need to put on here for you all to see, and I am going to start making the sketches as well.

And for a little bit of humor, Miranda Sings

Comments

  1. YAAAAAY!
    Isn't it amazing what the power of the Gospel can do?
    School in Utah will be so much cheaper and you'll be able to get a good foundation in school with your AS degree.
    PLUS, you get to be with all your friends a little longer :)
    So uh....how about you move to SLC and go to salt lake community college up here and uh...live with me forever? k bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you! I believe in you Em and you're going to do incredible things!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts