project after project after project

I am in the middle of my application for FIT and let me tell you, it's a stressful application. It's project after project after project. On the bright side I am having a ton of fun with it and really getting my creative juices flowing. The inspiration for my project is the Black Swan
This movie is so well written and so well filmed that is is probably one of my favorite movies. 
It's a dark film and a thriller and even if you hated the film you had to appreciate it. If you haven't seen the movie I suggest it, but I will warn you it is rated R and it does have some lesbian scenes. 

Here is a sketch/design I am working on this very moment. Enjoy! 


Comments

  1. Emilee! You sketches are always amazing. Keep it up. I hope to be in NYC with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cody you are so sweet, I love you! Hurry and apply so we are both in NYC together... All 3 of us reunited

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts