LA Life

   I've been in LA for about a month now and I'm fully enjoying my time here. The one thing I do miss is the Utah fall, but today it is rainy and I love it. I've been enjoying exploring the city and being on my own again. Last time I lived here I didn't fully enjoy my time and go out exploring.
This time I am taking every opportunity I can. I enjoy walking by myself and being alone. That is very different then how I was last time. Currently I don't have internet at my apartment until next week so I come to starbucks and search for jobs and enjoy being alone. I was invited to be a blogger for the website aleksandreia.com and my post name is EmRose so check it out if you want. Over there I post my random thoughts and views so if you are curious what I think about the world check it out. I'm going to try to update more often. I always say I will update more, but I never do. I apologize to whoever reads my blog. I may be the only one to read it haha, but if you read it please keep following.

Comments

  1. seriously? living in LA? how awesome! sooo very jealous!
    ps. love your blog and instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts