Floral Crop Top










Seriously am I the worst at these photos or what?


So posing pictures are definitely not my thing Clearly I couldn't be serious and I felst so awkward, but my friend and I went on a Sunday walk because it was so gorgeous outside and she snapped a few (awkward) photos of me. I promise I will take better photos of this crop top, but in the mean time I just couldn't wait to share it with you. This is a crop top I designed and made and well i'm obsessed with it. I wear it all the time. I love it with anything high waisted because it shows just a little skin to the point where you aren't uncomfortable (for me anyway.) Also my style is very edgy and not girlie at all, so I love this floral pattern because it was just the right amount of girlie while still staying true to myself. 
**For info on ordering this crop top please email me.

Comments

Popular Posts