Red heads are going extinct. Good thing one is my best friend

Alright, so before I start my blog post about my clothing designs I wanted to just dedicate a post to my best friend.

Kristen aka Krissy Poo

Seriously how gorgeous is she?
On top of being gorgeous she is the best cook (legit she can whip anything up for you in a matter of seconds)
She cleans, cooks, talented, smart, is so caring and kind and has great fashion. Basically whatever guy is lucky enough to be chosen by her for a husband should seriously count his blessings.
This past 2012 year has been a really tough one for me. Basically things unimaginable that could happen in my life kept happening... and to make matters worse history repeated itself. 
Kristen seriously was  by my side the whole time. She dedicated that whole week to me. I can't even tell you how much stuff she bought me that week. (Of course it was food. Food from the hopital caf, cupcakes, cooked me dinner.) 
Ps. Shay if you are reading this thank you for the Costa Vida you brought over. It meant the World
Krissy poo even bought me this gorgeous bracelet that I am obsessed with and wear everyday 
On top of just being with me when times got rough we were together the whole summer. It came to the point when I didn't see my krissy poo I was having with drawls. Going boating with her, late nights at her house, 1 am denny runs.. just us two. Yeah I think we are both having separation anxiety since she has moved into her new apartment. 

Are you jealous yet? You should be. What friend do you have that buys you presents for a whole week because you are having a hard time? Yeah I don't know many people like that so since I have one I think I am going to hang on to her forever .
If you don't have a friend like kristen I recommend going out and finding one. 
Steps to finding a Krssy Poo
1)Must have red hair
2) Has good fashion
3)Kind hearted, genuine, funny, and has killer dance moves
4)Can rap instantly (Did i mention she can do that? Cool point factor just went up 20 points)
(^Her and her sweet family.)
CC, caroline, Krissy Poo

Our Sunday Funday Hike. With Jason, me, Krissy, and Trevor
Dog= Sasha aka lassy aka Krissy's dog


Comments

Popular Posts