Love or hate?

Lets talk about Jeans for a minute. I am obsessed with anything jean. 
Jean jackets (I have had mine since 8th grade)
Jean vests, Jean (chambray) shirts, and the jean skirt
The jean skirt is making a comeback and i'm wondering what everyone thinks about it
I'm not talking about the short jean skirt. That will never come back in. 
I'm talking about the jean maxi skirt
If it is done right I am a big fan of the jean skirt. I think it is so cute for fall
Their are so many ways to dress it up.
 Cute high heeled ankle boots
White T- shirt tied in a knot on the side
A big brimmed hat
An over sized scarf.
Seriously the possibilites are endless. I'm thinking of investing in this one
From here www.shopbop.com
So let me know what you think.
Do you think you could love the jean maxi? Or are you not even going to go there?


Comments

Popular Posts