What kind of pageant was it again?

I just got this email from my school:



Volunteers Needed:

APAIT QUEST ~ Transgender Pageant 
 6-10 volunteers needed.
 December 10, 5pm - 10pm (ish)
David Henry Hwang Theatre, located at 120 Judge John Aiso St. Los Angeles, CA 90012. 

They are requesting that volunteers wear black, semiformal attire. 

If interested in volunteering, please contact Mary Brannon at mbrannon@fidm.edu. We need to give them a head count by Tuesday, Nov 29.
Am I going to volunteer to help with the transgender pageant at my school? 
I'm actually thinking about it. 
Would it be the most interesting and odd thing I would witness this year? 
Probably. 
The things they do here kill me.

Comments

  1. oh my..lol..that should prove interesting! :-) Adding you to my google..maybe follow each other? let's talk soon!

    Hugs from NYC!
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts