It's a rainy day in LA

Living in a different state from everyone you know is extremely hard to do. Harder then I would have thought. I love it, but it gets lonely sometimes. I was warned by Jessie how lonely it can get and she was right. It's hard when you need a close friend to talk to and they aren't there. I think this rain has made me depressed today. 

Fact:
Crying feels good
Candles make me feel calm
Music and chocolate do wonders.

On a less depressing note: Breaking Dawn was the worst movie I have ever seen and I laughed the whole time while feeling awkward in my seat. 

Comments

  1. love you em! hang in there and call me WHENEVER! cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! i Have some questions for you as i am aspiring to make it to FIDM and get into the fashion industry do you think i could get your email address? i am also a member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chylie! Of course. My email address is emileerosedyer@gmail.com. Ask me anything you need

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts