Wait I live in LA?

So I officially live in LA. 
I am all moved into my apartment and I absolutely love it.
One of my roommates is from Texas, her name is Ileana and she is a graphic design major. 
My other roommate is from Holland and I think her name is Kiera (I need to ask her again...she just moved in so it's okay that I don't remember) she is a fashion design major like me.
My last roommate isn't here yet....
School starts on Monday and classes start Wednesday and I cannot wait.
I have met a lot of cool people already and I can't wait to meet more.
I realized while at school on Friday that I basically go to an ALL GIRLS SCHOOL. Every guy is gay and if they aren't... well they aren't my type. 
I live right by everything. The Grove mall is across the street...which is AMAZING. I love by Rodeo drive which is where all the movie starts shop (If you watch keeping up with the kardashians it is featured on there)
Anyone seen the movie no strings attached? Remember the scene where they go on their first date to those lights and then they fight... Well those lights are right down the street from me. 
The neighborhood I live in is also extremely wealthy so it is safer than most areas (which made my mom happy) 
Well starting next week I will have a lot to blog about... lets just hope I have time!
Amazing view
Kitchen
Bed (It's all clean now)
Light scene from No Strings Attached
How I spent my Saturday
huge walk in closet
Living room!







Comments

  1. i love your life. i love your life. i love your life.

    p.s. where in texas is your roommate from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. em!! this looks amazing! i am so jealous and SO happy for you girl :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts