The Sunday adventure

Here was what happened when I try to go to church

1. Get to the bus stop.....30 min late.. already a bad start

2. I arrive at the church and all the doors are locked. Go to the visitors center by the temple and find out.... "Oh they had stake conference today."

3. Arrive back at the bus stop. Wait an hour. The bus never comes, but a guy named fernando comes by in his car and starts talking to me while he is waiting for the light to turn green. The conversation went like this....
Him: "It's a beautiful day today no?"
Me: "Yup it is."
Him: "What is your name?" me ignoring him... "I'm Fernando, what is your name?"
Me: At this moment I am super annoyed and i'm really rude "It's Alex" (First name to pop in my head)
Him: "Beautiful name Alex" Finally the light turns green he says bye and drives away. 
10 min later 
He pulls up again. Now i'm really annoyed and creeped out.  
Him: He is holding up a napkin while saying "Alex, it's Fernando. What's your number?"
Me: "I have a boyfriend!"
Him: "Oh.... well you are a beautiful girl Alex...." Then quickly drives away

Bus finally arrives. On the bus:
Psycho homeless lady yelling to her self.. she wont shut up. 
Family gets on the bus with 5 children. The kids are running and screaming. 
Music is playing in the background. 
This = a huge headache.

Finally I arrive home at 5:30 PM

What an adventure. I am sure there will be many more to come.

Here is a picture that has nothing to do with this post, but i'm sure you will like it
Lucas Pinto, and Brandon Porras




Comments

Popular Posts