It goes something like this

That awkward moment when:
 My roommate Chiara (from holland) tries to put two quarters in on the bus and breaks the machine.
When the bus slams on it's breaks and I fall off my seat, and everyone stares.
When Chiara and I see a hot guy at our school and move seats to go sit in his row, then we realize he is like 25.... (He had that Justin Bobby look going on....cleaner though)
When I find out there is a website called runpee.com and I can't stop laughing

That cool moment when:
Josh Christiansen from this season of project runway speaks at FIDM this morning and I find out he is mormon and he invites me to go to his singles ward.
When Olivier Green from Project runway is with Josh and he is just so trendy I fell in love.
I realize I have friends at school.

This is my life as of now

Comments

  1. shut. up. i'm in love with project runway and i'm SOO jealous! a mormon on project runway?! GIRL. GO TO HIS SINGLES WARD. MARRY THIS BOY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts