FIT

Last summer I went to NYC and studied draping and fashion drawing of the model at The Fashion Institute of Technology. I learned so much that summer about fashion design and how much I truly love it and how I know I am going into the right field. I made a lot of friends out there who have the same passion as me. That summer was a summer to remember. How many people get to go to NYC and study at a prestigious fashion school for the summer? Not many. I am very lucky and grateful for that opportunity I had. At FIT I got graded on everything I did and if you get an A they say this is definitely the career for you, but if you get lower than a B they say you should look into something else. I did indeed get and A in both my classes and that was very assuring. Since a picture is worth a thousand words. I thought I would let my pictures tell the rest of my story that summer.










 Best Friend Cody

 Khari and I riding the Subway (Yes I went alone on the subway)


 NY has the best cupcakes
 Anyone seen the movie "BIG"?



 I was on the subway with him many times

 My first project in my draping class

 Best friend Paige (She is going to FIT this fall)
 NYC has the greatest displays




 2nd project in my draping class

 2nd and 3rd project completed
 It looked better in person
 :)
 Where I lived for the summer
 My moms best friend (she lives in NY)










 All of our projects



 Ahmrit

 Vero
 My teacher Mrs. Rippy K
 Bridgette and Avery
 Bridgette
 Cody and Avery










Comments

  1. you are seriously so cute, and you're gonna go so far in life.
    I love that you have such a passion for this stuff (: love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts