Wait what i'm growing up?

So all day today I have been doing stuff for college. I have been finishing my FAFSA, signing up for loans and finishing my housing application. It didn't really hit me until today that as of September I will be in Los Angeles living in an apartment with 3 other girls going to FIDM and really starting to make my dream become a reality. 18 doesn't even seem old enough to live on your own in LA. Am I right? I am going to have to go buy groceries for myself, pay for gas, I could do whatever I want in LA. I will be working in retail in LA......all this just seems so weird and I feel too little to do all of it. BUT I am so excited and grateful for the opportunity I have to go to FIDM and make my dream a reality. Look for my designs in 4 years :)

Comments

Popular Posts