Not exactly how I pictured it..

Prom was Saturday... While others will say it was the best day of their lives, I would have to disagree. Let me explain:
Friday night I got a professional spray on tan (I always get these for every dance and they turn out amazing) this time the girl who normally does it did not do it because she wasn't there. So a trainee did it. Saturday morning I woke up and my tan was streaky. The girl missed spots all over my arms and legs... I was bawling. I went back and and the girl who normally does it tried to fix it. She did the best she could.
By this time I don't even want to go to prom. (Think about it... if you had that bad of a morning would you want to go to prom?) Then I get all ready and my date come to pick me up..... lets just say he is stoned. That's cool thanks date. Dinner no one in my group really talked or made any jokes. They sat, ate, and were extremely serious. The dance was fun because of my friends... thank goodness for them. Then after the dance I went home at 11:30 (I don't even go home at 11:30 on regular weekends) You could say it wasn't my favorite day hahaha. BUT if I never went I would have thought I missed out so I am grateful I could go because now I KNOW I didn't miss out:)

Comments

Popular Posts