The 2 most inspiring dresses

There are two dresses that inspire me most. One is the dress Hillary Swank wore to the 2005 Oscars and the other is the dress Sandra Bullock wore to the 2010 Oscars. These dresses are so different, but both are so elegant and sleek. Every time I look at these dresses I get something new out of it... I know that sounds weird because it is a dress, but I seriously get inspiration out of them. The Hillary Swank dress (designed by Guy Laroche) is a gorgeous long sleeve dress with a high neckline and then when she turns around it reveals her entire back. Ever since I saw this dress I became in love with the backs of dresses; I love revealing and unique looking backs. The Sandra Bullock dress (designed by Marchesa) is by far the most gorgeous gown I have ever seen. I would kill for that dress. The shimmering gold beaded dress with the floral, see-through illusion bodice. I hope to one day design a dress that is worn down the red carpet, that everyone will forever remember the dress so and so wore designed by Emilee Dyer... That is my dream.

Sandra Bullock dress


Hillary Swank dress

Comments

Popular Posts