NYFW

PEOPLE!
New York Fashion Week is starting!
Who is excited? I am so thrilled. 
I can't wait to see the F/W13 collections.
I will do reviews of how amazing my favorite collections were throughout the week.
If you think Fashion week is stupid then I challenge you to look up a collection and study it and see all the great detail and designs. It is truly art and seeing the inspiration for the pieces is so exciting.
It's like reading The Great Gatsby and finding all the hidden meanings. (So excited for that movie)
For those who love NYFW who's collection are you most excited to see? 
I am most excited to see 
Marchesa (my favorite)
AND
Alexander McQueen
Comment and let me know cause their might be a Designer I haven't really noticed and I would love to see their collection if they are your favorite!

Comments

Popular Posts