I'm sorry I never blog.. it's changing i promise

K I know I suck at blogging. I have so much time do blog I just never make it a priority. I need to make it more of a priority, but here is what is going on in my life.

Right now I am applying to the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC so that consumes the majority of my time. I making a ton of pieces for my portfolio and I have to say I am very please with them. If I get accepted to FIT I will be moving to New York in January so I couldn't be more excited.

My best friend Aj Duffy left on his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints two weeks ago. I was with him basically everyday so I miss him a lot, but we write letters every week so those are the high light of my weeks. Monday he is calling me from the airport so.... could monday come quicker please

Since Aj is gone and my best friend Sammy lives in San Fran and my other best friend Jessie is back in SLC at the U I literally have no friends an no one to hangout with. So anyone need a friend? Let me know. Leave a comment and we can work out this whole 'you can become my new best friend thing.'

I created a twitter. I always make fun of people who tweet and now I am one of those people. If you want to follow me my twitter name is twitter.com/emileerosedyer <<<click the link. You know I am super clever and witty so clearly you should want to follow me.

Sorry for the dramatic posts. This blog is supposed to be my designs and sketches, but lately it has been a place for me to vent. A lot has been going on in my life so I needed to blow off some steam. So seriously who ever does follow me. Tomorrow I will be uploading some of my designs that I made.

Also we are having a photo shoot with my designs soon and I am so excited It is going to be awesome.

Ps. I saw this shoe vlog thing and well I am obsessed with shoes (like really i'm a shoe whore) So I was thinking about doing it. If you even care to see my shoes haha. Okay follower.. if I still have any get ready for some awesome posts (I know I say that, but this time I mean it)

Comments

  1. the shoe vlog...do it do it do it! i did it too! it was a fun little thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts