The song at the end is worth the read (Or just scroll down to the song)

Let me update you on my life a little. I am interning for a UK shoe designer named Aruna Seth. She did the shoes for the royal wedding...look her up, like her facebook page, tell your friends because we are trying to get her popular in the US.

That's about the coolest thing that is going on. Next,

My day today: Well today I had an important job interview. If I got the job then I would have gone to the trade show in 2 weeks and worked in vegas for a week with them...awesome right? Well I am at the bus stop this morning waiting and this is supposed to be a rapid bus right? IT DOESN'T COME FOR 30 MIN, then after getting off I had to walk 15 min to get to the New Mart. I am late for my interview, long story short the woman is not impressed with me and I really have no excuse, but to tell her I'm sorry and lateness is never acceptable, but just tell her sorta the situation... I sound like and idiot... I come out of the interview so mad because I really want this job. THEN I am sitting on the bus and out of all the open places to sit this 35 year old latino comes and sits by me and proceeds to hit on me. I AM SO ANNOYED and just look at him and say please stop and proceed to stare out my window.

This is my discovery today. After coming home so mad that I just can't seem to get a job (I have applied to over 50 jobs, gone to 6 interviews, couldn't go to the other 4 because they ended up being too far away by bus, and I still don't have a job) Let me add that I have become pro at interviews so I don't know why I can't get one. Back to my discover... So I decided that I am done looking for a stupid retail job and I am going to work on my fashion line and start my own company because I don't want to work for anyone else anyways. So now, from here on you will be seeing my sketches and designs come to life. And then we will see what happens (ps. of course I still need a job to fund this)

So if any of you got through reading this long boring post. Here is a song to remind you of the good ol' junior high days when your parents paid for everything

Have a good day!


Comments

Popular Posts