CHESSIE

Jessie Du Pre
Everyone knows how amazing Jessie is. I am fortunate enough to have her as my best friend. 
Not everyone can say that (and I know everyone is jealous of me). If you know Jessie then you know she is beautiful, tall, skinny, smart, funny, outgoing, selfless, giving and so much more that would take up the whole page. 

Jessie became my best friend in 8th grade when we first met. She moved here from Arizona and we instantly clicked. Throughout the years we have gone through a lot together. We realized we had the same trials and struggles. We were basically the same person. Jessie helped me get through my parents divorce last year and if it wasn't for her I don't know what I would have done, she has definitely contributed to who I am today. 

Their is a small dilemma in our perfect friendship. She goes to the U and I am moving to california on tuesday to go to FIDM. Last night I said goodbye to her and it was honestly the hardest goodbye I have ever said. (I'm tearing up as I write this) She knows every detail about me and I can act as stupid around her as I want. How will I find a friend like that again... I will never find a friend like Jessie. She will forever be my best friends. People say that the friends you meet in college are your real friends, but jessie will always be my best friend. No one will take her place and honestly no one can even compare to her. (When I'm will her all the guys talk to us so it's pretty solid)

 Jessie Jean Du Pre I love you with all my heart and I will miss you everyday. 
(we will skype)
Is it creepy how many pictures I have of her? 
(I have more)







 I made her that dress (post on that later)














Comments

  1. oh girl. you're makin me tear up too as i'm reading this. i can honestly relate. when paisley moved right before 8th grade, i thought it would be the death of me. although i had everyone here, it just wasn't the same. but don't you worry, not even time and space can break apart your friendship. pais and i talked everyday - without fail. i kid you not. even if it was a small text message...we talked. and now that she's back, we're closer than ever. just don't let the distance seperate you. you'll stay best friends - its just what happens when you're that close.

    love you girl! goodluck in cali! i'm excited to read all about it:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts