That Boy

Have you ever had that one boy that you just can't seem to stop liking? You just can't get over him even though you convince yourself you have. That boy that your friends hate, but you see no flaws in him... everything he does is great even if it really wasn't. The boy that everything you see/hear reminds you of him. Whenever you see him with another girl or on a date with another girl you get extremely jealous inside. The boy you talk bad about just because you are trying to convince yourself you don't like him anymore. The boy that you kissed for a second, but it was your favorite kiss. The boy that doesn't deserve you, but you still want him anyway?

Sorry for this sappy post (this is kinda my journal), but if you have ever felt any of those above feelings. I have been feeling these feeling for 4 years. Sucks that i'm still not over him. I try though, I try to like different boys, and it works for a month and then for some reason he will text me to hangout or I will run into him. He really isn't worth it, but I just don't know why I can't shake this feeling.

Comments

Popular Posts